10-13 Toyota 4Runner Xb Hybrid LED Headlights
SPECIAL: The current generation 4Runner is easily one of the most loved, most reliable, and best SUVs on the road (and trail) today. Unchanged for nearly a decade, except for a facelift, these trucks are great in every way… at least nowadays. But before Toyota gave them the facelift, they wore basic halogen reflector headlights, which are easily outdated by todays standards… but you can fix the front end with a set of the XB Hybrids from Morimoto. With a high-performance Bi-LED projector and a full LED daytime running light, these headlights will deliver some much needed modernization in the performance and style department for the front-end of your 10-13 4Runner!
BANG FOR THE BUCK: The XB Hybrids share many of the same core components developed for a lot of the more expensive lights from Morimoto, without some of the features that make them considerably more expensive. That said… the new 10-13 4Runner LED headlights are hardly a compromise. True reflector-driven optics for the DRL. Great light output. Updated Looks… all wrapped up inside of an OEM-grade housing and backed with a solid five-year warranty.
HIGH PERFORMANCE: When it comes to light output, XB Hybrid headlights wont disappoint in comparison to the OEM halogen reflector setup. Their single Bi-LED projector produces an amazing low and high beam pattern despite the affordable price point, with a sharp and colorful upper cutoff line too. Unlike other “headlight upgrades” that look decent, these look great, and will most definitely make driving in the dark more comfortable.
DOT APPROVED: For the ladies and gents that care about street legality, their Bi-LED projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FVMSS108 regulations. They have a full amber LED side marker. They come out of the box aimed to factory specs, and are also fully adjustable for those of you with lifted 4Runners.
PLUG AND PLAY: When it comes to wiring, it doesn’t get much easier than this. The Hybrid headlights are designed to work on your T4R without any modifications at all. They will plug into the three factory connectors for the stock headlights, and will work seamlessly without any issues at all. Since they re-use the stock halogen turn signal bulb, you don’t have to worry about adding resistors or any of that nonsense to avoid hyper flashing either. You will however have to add one cable, which comes included, to power the DRL – but that’s plug n play with one of the slots in your fuse box. Easy!
- HEADLIGHTS: 2x (One Pair) 10-13 4Runner XB Hybrid LED Headlights
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness, Fuse Tap, DRL Modules
- WARRANTY: 5 Years (Click For Details) Void if opened or modified in any way!
- TOYOTA 4RUNNER: 2010-2013
- REPLACES TOYOTA PART #: 8117035520, 8117035530, 81170-35520, 81170-35530
- COMPLIANCE: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 STANDARDS
- NOTE: These housings have been designed for, and tested on, US-Spec vehicles. Other countries’ compatibility may vary and is not guaranteed nor always known.
- INTENSITY: 3,200lm (raw; each)
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
- INPUT: H11, 9005, Parking, DRL
- FUNCTIONS: DRL (White), Parking, Low, High
- BEZEL COLOR: Gloss / Matte Gunmetal Gray
- SIDEMARKER: Amber
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED (3″)
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000