Blue Ghozt Controller
*If Choosing the wiring yourself option you will need to wire in the power and ground wires as well as the turn signal and parking light wires into the controller via the terminals inside. (Turn Signal and Parking Light wires are not included)
*If Choosing the pre-wired option all wiring will be installed in the controller for you.(Turn Signal and Parking Light Wires will be included)
*Blueghozt Controllers must be installed inside the vehicle as they are not waterproof. Any corrosion or signs of abuse/issues due to weathering or being installed outside of the vehicle will void warranty on this controller.
***Pre-Wired Ghozt Controllers Have a 3-5 Business day lead time***
This is our newest Bluetooth Controller to our flow series line up.. It is controlled via iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth and works with ws2811, ws2812b, SK6812, and similar Flow Series addressable LEDs. It supports both RGB Flow and RGBW Flow types of LED. Works with both 5V or 12V versions of addressable LEDs. It provides similar animation capabilities as the original Ghozt module. Blue Ghozt
Connectors are included which plug and play with many off-the-shelf addressable RGB Flow Series LED kits. Screw terminals are included on the board for solder-less connections.
- Four 12v inputs, for left turn, right turn, park, and brake
- Controls two chains of addressable LEDs up to 350 each! (260 for RGBW)
- Fully configurable through Bluetooth with our iOS/Android app!
- New features delivered over the air through our app updates!
- Sequential turn signals
- F1-style braking
- Parking/running lights
- Showmodes triggered via Bluetooth
- One module controls two turn signals!
- Unlimited fully customizeable showmodes can be saved with the app
- Adjustable turn signal timing to car’s flasher unit
- Very low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Small form factor!
- Includes a protective plastic housing!
Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors recommended. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to install LEDs. LEDs, headlights, or taillights are all sold separately.